It’s finally summer! The perfect time for sipping on cold drinks and eating ice cream. This week, we’re sharing our favorite summer treats with you – peach bourbon lemonade popsicles. They’re as delicious as they are refreshing, so get ready to enjoy the perfect summer treat!
Looking for a refreshing summer treat?
These Peach Bourbon Lemonade Popsicles are the perfect way to cool off this summer. They’re made with fresh peaches, bourbon and lemon juice so they have that sweet-tart flavor you love. Plus, they’re only 100 calories per pop! You can enjoy them guilt free all day long.
These popsicles are the perfect way to beat the heat this summer without breaking your diet or spending too much money on expensive treats. They’re also gluten-free and vegan friendly so everyone can enjoy them! And don’t worry about running out of popsicle sticks because these come with two in each box! So grab a few boxes today and keep yourself refreshed all season long.
This post will teach you how to make a batch of these tasty popsicles in your own kitchen – no expensive or hard-to-find ingredients required! Follow along below for the recipe and some other tips on making them extra special.
– 12 ounces of frozen peaches (or your favorite fruit)
– ¼ cup simple syrup or honey
– ½ teaspoon fresh lime juice
– ⅔ cup bourbon whiskey*
– Lime wedges, for garnish *optional if you don’t like the taste of alcohol in desserts. This recipe is 100% adaptable to suit your personal tastes and preferences, so feel free to make it exactly how you want! **Don’t have peach? Try using berries, mangoes or apples instead. If you need a different sugar level just adjust accordingly with either Honey or Maple Syrup***
How To Make Them?
Please follow these steps:
Step one: Gather your ingredients. You need water, sugar, lemons, and peaches for the recipe
Step two: Combine your water with the sugar in a saucepan until it dissolves then remove from heat to cool
Step three: Add fresh lemon juice before pouring into popsicle molds or paper cups (alternatively you can pour over ice cubes)
Step four: Slice up some peaches and add them to each cup/mold
Step five: Place in freezer until frozen. Enjoy!
What other flavors can be used?
This is a recipe for the perfect summer treat. The nice thing about this drink is that it can be adjusted to taste using your favorite liquor or fruit juice. Here are some of our suggestions:
- -Peach Bourbon Lemonade Popsicles
- -Berry White Sangria Popsicle
- -Cucumber Tequila Lime Sorbet Popsicle
- -Pineapple Orange Rum Sorbet Popsicles
- -Watermelon Gin Slushies
- -Cherry Limeade Creamsicles
How to make sure these Popsicles are delicious?
– Use a good bourbon. Old Crow is our favorite, but you can use any bourbon that you like in your recipe.
– Make sure the peaches and lemons are ripe enough to impart their flavor into the lemonade popsicles base mix.
– The lemonade base needs to be frozen or it will not work.
– The popsicles need a minimum of two hours in the freezer before they’re ready for consumption.
– Serve them with a sprig of mint.
Why Popsicles are so popular?
Popsicles are one of the most popular treats in summertime. They come in a variety of flavors, and are easy to make at home with really simple ingredients like fruit juice or yogurt mixed with sweetener and frozen overnight as popsicle molds fill up.
The appeal is obvious: they’re made from fresh fruits (or other healthy ingredients) that you can enjoy guilt-free while still feeling like you’ve treated yourself for something special – it’s almost impossible not to feel satisfied after eating a popsicle! The fun colors also add to their popularity because they always remind people of carefree days spent outdoors when they were kids. Surprisingly, even adults who don’t usually eat much sugar will get excited about trying these cool treats.