This is a vegan white chocolate recipe that is guilt-free! If you like the taste of rich, creamy, and sweet white chocolate then this recipe will do the trick. This vegan version has no dairy or refined sugar which means it’s healthier for you too. You can use this in any way that you would normally use regular white chocolate – just make sure to adjust your expectations for how much it should set up.
Before you start, make sure to measure out the ingredients.
– unsweetened cocoa powder (organic)
– maple syrup or honey
– vanilla extract (optional)
Directions: Put all of your dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a spoon – just until it’s mixed evenly without any clumps. Add wet ingredients on top and whisk everything together with an electric mixer at high speed for about one minute. Stop when you see that the mixture is thickening up nicely and resembles white chocolate cream more than anything else! Pour into desired container(s), refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving if needed, enjoy!
Where to use your homemade chocolate?
Vegan chocolate is a delicious, sweet treat that can be used in many different ways. From desserts to baking mixes and sauces, vegan chocolate has an application for all occasions!
Here are some of the most popular uses for this versatile tasty:
- Cocktails – Vegan Chocolate makes a great addition to any cocktail recipe. Just substitute it as you would regular milk or cream in any of your favorite recipes and voila! You have yourself one amazing drink; just think about how rich those Oreos n’ Cream Milkshakes will taste now…
- Baking – If you’re looking to get a little creative with your baking, vegan chocolate is an excellent option! It can be used in everything from brownies to cakes and pies.
- Edible decorations – You can also use this ingredient as edible decoration for any event; it’s been proved that nothing tastes better than icing made out of melted vegan chocolate chips. Take advantage of the holidays by decorating gingerbread houses or cookies with these tasty treats. The options are endless when it comes to what you can do with our best friend: Vegan Chocolate!
- Cookies – The best thing about vegan chocolate is that it can be used in desserts as well. Cookies are the perfect example of this, and they just so happen to go with a hot cup of cocoa or tea like nobody’s business.
- Mixed drinks: If you’re looking for something a little more on the adventurous side, try mixing melted vegan chocolate into your next drink! One idea would be an Oreos N’ Cream milkshake; add some ice cream (or coconut milk) and some sweetener if desired.
- Brownies – Brownies are another great way to use homemade vegan chocolate because it gives them such a rich flavor and texture without adding any unnecessary ingredients! You’ll never want to buy brownie mix again after trying these.
- Bars – If you’re looking for a quick snack idea, vegan chocolate bars are perfect! It’s really easy to make your own with just some cocoa powder and melted coconut oil.
- Ice cream: Vegan ice creams are an amazing way to switch it up from the traditional dairy-based variety. Some of our favorite recipes include Coconut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Lemon Sorbet (perfect for summer!), Caramelized Banana Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt, and Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet.
- Pies/tarts – Pies or tarts topped with homemade vegan whipped cream can be such a nice change from the usual pumpkin pie this time of year. With simple ingredients like cashews and coconut milk any flavor is possible!
- Tea time treats – Homemade vegan hot chocolate or a fruity iced tea can be a great way to cool down in the summer heat.
- Desserts – Vegan desserts are always fun and easy to make at home, but sometimes it’s nice just having one store-bought item on hand for when you’re craving something sweet!