Where did you get the name Lorimer Street Kitchen from?
Well, I live on Lorimer Street in Brooklyn, NY!
Are you vegan?
No, but most of the meals I cook are, and I think this blog does a good job of reflecting that.
Do you create all these recipes?
Sure do. And I test them and eat all of them. If I don’t like something, it doesn’t go up. And, if another blog’s recipe has inspired my recipe, I absolutely give them credit. Sometimes I post a roundup of awesome recipes I’ve made that week from other blogs, and you can find those here.
How can I work with you?
I do freelance photography, food styling, and social media management. Interested? Just email me at email@example.com, or use my contact form.
Who have you worked with?
- Bi-weekly Articles: My Fitness Pal’s Blog, Hello Healthy
- Weekly Recipe Development, Write, Style, Photograph: The Chili Lab Field Notes
- Current Social Media Management: Style Coalition, The Chili Lab, Pete’s Candy Store, Lorimer Street Kitchen
- Recipe Development, Brand Ambassador: Nuttzo
- Buzzfeed’s 23 Popsicles That Will Get you Drunk
- Buzzfeed’s 19 Creamy and Delicious Vegan Pasta Recipes
- Buzzfeed’s 15 Sandwiches To Eat When You Are Sick Of Barbecuing
- Buzzfeed’s 13 Smoothies To Make In Your Dorm Room
- Buzzfeed’s 13 Recipes for Fueling Your OVerwhelming Love of Cauliflower
- Buzzfeed’s 10 Burgers You Need To Make Before Summer Is Over
- Buzzfeed’s 13 Vegan Recipes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Buzzfeed’s 14 Paleo Desserts That Will Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth
- Huffington Post’s 19 Delicious Things To Do With Overripe Bananas
- SF Weekly’s Week in Vegan
- Foodista’s Food Blog of the Day
- Boston Magazine’s 10 Healthy Tofu Recipes
Brands I’ve worked with: